Dear parents

We would like to say a MASSIVE thank you to everyone who came to the FoS Centenary Ball.  Exact numbers are being finalised, but we are very excited to announce that the evening raised a whopping £44,000 PROFIT!!

As you know, 30% (£13,200) will be donated to the cardiac teams at Great Ormond Street Hospital, with the remaining 70% (£30,800) directly reinvested into the school, to enhance all of our boys’ experience here at Wimbledon Common Prep.  We are truly humbled and blessed to have such supportive parents, so thank you again for all of your help and support.

On a personal note, I would like to thank my team and all the staff who helped and supported me throughout the planning stages!  Without all their support and help, it would have been a very different event!

Wishing you all the very best.  Have a great week!

Many thanks

Yuzi Chen

FOS Centenary Ball Committee 2019, Chair

Sponsored by…